WhenLandfield Drive was built in the 1960’s the parking provided on the estate for each property was calculated based on most families having one vehicle. Times have changed, vehicles are bigger and most homes now have more than one vehicle and as a result, parking on the estate can at times be fairly limited.
There are nine official communal parking spaces available on the estate, two available on the slope at the entrance, three at the side of No 17 by the steps up to Landfield Court, and four more by the side of No 1 Landfield Drive. These parking spaces are jointly owned by all 27 properties on the estate and each property should have fair and equal access to the communal parking bays.
Individual properties do not have claim to sole ownership of these communal parking spaces and residents may not prevent other residents from being able to use them.
In order to avoid confusion regarding paring on the estate property owners have created and agreed to the the following rules regarding parking on the estate.
Please click Button to view full Landfield Drive Parking Rules & Regulations
Parking Permit Application Form
Residents are required to display Landfield Drive Resident Association Parking Permits on their vehicles. This system was brought in to identify and allow us to remove non-resident vehicles that regularly use our parking facilities without permission.
The permits are renewed annually. If you do not have a parking permit for your vehicle, or have changed your vehicles, please complete and submit this form to request a new permit.
You may only apply for permits if you are a resident living at Landfield Drive.
Landfield Drive Parking Rules & Regulations
- Rule 1. Each Landfield Drive property owns an equal 1/27th share of the 9 Communal Parking facilities.
- Rule 2. Individual property owners do not have legal claim to sole use of any communal parking space.
- Rule 3. Residents are not allowed to prevent the other residents from having access to the communal parking.
- Rule 4. Offering the use of the communal parking as part of a rental unit lease agreement is not permitted.
- Rule 5. Offering full time use of, or renting of Landfield Drive parking spaces to non residents is not permitted.
- Rule 6. Long term storage of unused vehicles in the communal parking bays is not permitted.
- Rule 7. The maximum permitted stay in any one parking space is now limited to 48 hours.
- Rule 8. Large commercial vehicles are not permitted to park on the estate.
- Rule 9. Out of boundary parking is not permitted.
- Rule 10. Allowing your visitors to park their vehicles on neighbours properties is not permitted.
- Rule 11. A monetary value of £300 per month has been set for each of the nine communal parking space.
- Rule 12. Each property will now only be granted two parking permits. Additional permits must be applied for and will only be granted with the approval of the other 26 property owners.
Click the button to view Full Landfield Drive Parking Rules & Regulations