Parking Permit Application Form
Residents are required to display Landfield Drive Resident Association Parking Permits on their vehicles.
The parking permit system was implemented by property owners in 2018 in order to regulate parking on the estate. The use of parking permits allow us to identify and remove non-resident vehicles that are using our parking facilities without permission freeing up the communal parking for our residents to use.
Permits are renewed annually.
• Each property is allocated two parking permits.
• You may only apply for a parking permits if you are a resident of Landfield Drive.
• Permits are non transferable. If you change your vehicle you must apply for a new permit.
• Permits may not be requested for and provided to non residents.
If you require an additional parking permit you must request this individually. Please make your request using the parking email link on our contact us page.
As the system has been abused in the past in order to request permits for non residents, we may request proof of residency.
Visitor permits hare no longer being issued as they were being provided by residents to non-visitors for long term parking.
Please click Button to view the full Landfield Drive Parking Rules & Regulations
Landfield Drive Parking Rules & Regulations
- Rule 1. Each Landfield Drive property owns an equal 1/27th share of the 9 Communal Parking facilities.
- Rule 2. Individual property owners do not have legal claim to sole use of any communal parking space.
- Rule 3. Residents are not allowed to prevent the other residents from having access to the communal parking.
- Rule 4. Offering the use of the communal parking as part of a rental unit lease agreement is not permitted.
- Rule 5. Offering full time use of, or renting of Landfield Drive parking spaces to non residents is not permitted.
- Rule 6. Long term storage of unused vehicles in the communal parking bays is not permitted.
- Rule 7. The maximum permitted stay in any one parking space is now limited to 48 hours.
- Rule 8. Large commercial vehicles are not permitted to park on the estate.
- Rule 9. Out of boundary parking is not permitted.
- Rule 10. Allowing your visitors to park their vehicles on neighbours properties is not permitted.
- Rule 11. A rental value of £300 per month has been set for each of the nine communal parking space.
- Rule 12. Each property will now only be granted two parking permits. Additional permits must be applied for and will only be granted with the approval of the other 26 property owners.
Click the button to view Full Landfield Drive Parking Rules & Regulations